KVAR Energy Controllers
Are there any rebates or incentives?
JBK Electric has been turned down from the following utility providers for rebates: Austin Energy, Pedernales Electric Coop. and Oncor Energy. They have explained to us they are looking for new equipment replacements which are costly for the Owners instead of simply upgrading existing equipment.
We will continue our efforts with PUTC-Public Utility Commissions of Texas to get our product introduced to our local providers.
How do they save you money?
The KVAR Unit causes less waste of electrical energy while increasing the life of the inductive equipment. The KVAR Unit protects against lightning surges and increases the capacity to the electrical panel by making your panel operate cooler and more efficiently.
JBK Electric, LLC – Electrical Infrared Scans
New: Commercial Building Electrical Fires (2004-2006)
- 4,065 fires in medical facilities between 2004 and 2006
- More than $34 million in property losses
- Warehouse fires sparked by electrical distribution or lighting resulted in $14.9 million in property damage from 2003-2006
New: Residential Building Electrical Fires (2009-2011)
- An estimated 25,900 residential building electrical fires were reported to fire departments within the United States each year
- These fires caused an estimated 280 deaths, 1,125 injuries and $1.1 billion in property loss
- Residential building electrical fires resulted in greater dollar loss per fire than residential building nonelectrical fires
- In 79 percent of residential building electrical fires, the fire spread beyond the object where the fire started
- The leading items most often first ignited in residential building electrical fires were electrical wire/cable insulation (30 percent) and structural member or framing (19 percent)
-US Dept of Fire Administration